* Projects must include an innovative technology or approach, or use a renewable energy as a complement to natural gas.
- Projects must make a more efficient use of natural gas
- Experimental and demonstration projects are eligible. However,
the maximum sums available are different: $25,000 for an experimental
project; $100,000 for a demonstration project, or up to 75% of the
project costs incurred, whichever is less.
- Projects must present solutions and technological innovations
for which the energy performance, cost effectiveness and applicability
have not been tested in Québec.
- Projects eligible under Gaz Métro Energy Efficiency programs are not elibigle.
- You must provide follow-up and control reports during the course
of the project, as well as a final report once the project has been
- Les contributions financières sont sujettes à l'approbation du
projet par Gaz Métro et sont déterminées par Gaz Métro selon le budget
alloué au programme Innovations et aux conditions en vigueur du
programme Innovations technologiques PE-220.
- The selected projects will be subject to a contract with Gaz Métro.
- Program subject to change without notice.